BA (Hons) Advertising & Brand Management
3 years full-time
|Malaysian Students||International Students|
Year 1: RM 23,800 + £ 250
Year 1: RM 24,800 (USD 5,860) + £ 250
|Total: RM 73,800 + £ 750||Total: RM 77,900 (USD 18,510) + £ 750|
We welcome applications from people with a wide variety of qualifications, skills and experience. Applications are individually assessed. However typically you will have:
Route 1: Entry to Year 1
- A portfolio may include:
- Photographs of models.
- Art work.
- Computer skills.
- Ideas books, etc., and
- Three examples of advertisements that you have found in magazines or newspapers that you like and find interesting – these will be discussed at the interview.
- Successful completion of the relevant APIIT Diploma, or
- Successful completion of study in another recognised institution with academic credits
Programme at a glance
- Client Brief Concept I
- Client Brief Concept II
- Course Introduction I
- Course Introduction II
- Informing the Masses
- Introduction to Graphics Design
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Trends and Visual Thinking
- An Introduction to Media Practices
- Advertising and Packaging
- Brand Implementation I
- Brand Implementation II
- Digital and Experiential
- Account and Media Planning
- Professional Practice
- Copywriting and Creative Direction
- Creative Practice
- Creativity & Innovation
- Future Thinking I
- Future Thinking II
- Major Project I
- Major Project II
- Major Project III
- Advertising and Brand Management Research Report I
- Advertising and Brand Management Research Report II
- Design Futures for ABM
In addition to the above, all students are required to successfully complete General Studies modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency, as well as fulfill credit requirements for Co-Curricular Activities.
All information is correct at the time of publication, but is subject to change in the interest of continuing improvement.
|Total: RM 77,900 (USD 18,510) + £ 750|