Certificate in Information & Communication Technology
|Duration||Award||Fees||Study Loan Options|
|16 MONTHS (3 SEMESTERS)||APIIT CERTIFICATE||
Malaysian Students - RM 14,250
International Students - RM 14,250 (USD 3,570)
|Full Course Fees||
Malaysian students - RM 14,250
International students - RM 14,250 (USD 3,570)
|Semester Course Fees||
Malaysian students - RM 4,970 x 3 semesters
International students - Semester 1: RM 10,000 (USD 2,500) | Semester 2 & 3: RM 2,500 (USD 630) x 2 semesters
DURATION: 16 Months (3 Semesters)
- 1 Grade C pass in SPM and a pass in Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics and Sejarah (History).
- 1 Grade B pass in UEC and a pass in Bahasa Malaysia and Mathematics.
- 1 Grade c pass in ‘O’ Level/GCSE and a pass in Mathematics.
- A qualification that the Malaysian Government accept as equivalent to the above.
This programme provides:
- Strong communication, leadership and ICT skills as well as fundamental knowledge to take on a career in this challenging and ever changing IT world
- Opportunities for progression into Diploma Programme or to embark on a career in Computing, Software Engineering, and various other applications of IT.
- Business Writing Skills
- Basic Mathematics
- Introduction to Managing Business
- Workplace Communication Skills
- Personal Skills
- Fundamental IT Skills
- English for Technologists
- System Architecture Design Fundamentals
- Windows Configuration & Maintenance
- Customer Service Skills
- Introduction to Statistics
- Web Design & Technology
- Co-Curricular Studies
- Introduction to Multimedia Applications
- Fundamentals of E-Business Applications
- Mobile & Communication Technology
- Ethics at Workplace
- Introduction to Computer Architecture
- Fundamentals of Visual Programming
*In addition to the above, all students are also required to successfully complete General Studies modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualification Agency, as well as fulfill credit requirements for Co-curricular activities.
Upon successful completion of this programme, you will be eligible to progress into any of the following Diploma programmes offered at Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation:
- Diploma in Information and Communication Technology
- Diploma in Information and Communication Technology (with a specialism of Software Engineering)
- Diploma in Business with Information Technology