Diploma in International Studies
|2 years (5 Semesters)||APIIT Diploma||
Malaysian students - RM 36,500
International students - RM 45,000 (USD 11,690)
- Provide a programme that covers the academic aspect as well as the vocational aspects of International Studies
- Prepare students for careers in the International Studies environment.
- Provide students with academic and professional skills to develop solutions requiring a holistic outlook in International Studies.
- Provide students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate their response to continuous future international change.
- Develop students' intellectual skills, communications ability and team working capability.
- Provide students with opportunities for progression into Degrees of International standard in relevant areas.
- English for Academic Purpose
- Numerical Skills
- Practical IT Skills
- Journalism and Society
- Professional Communications
- Academic Research Skills
- Global Business Trends
- Geography and the Environment
- Sustainable Lifestyle and Communities
- Issues in World Politics
- International Relations
- Critical International Film Studies
- Debating the Past
- Modern Political Ideas
- Philosophy Life and Existence
- Environment Issues & Case Studies 1
- Industrial Design: History and Context
- Local & Global Perspectives in History
- War Peace and Cooperation
- Cinema Film Analysis
- Environment Issues & Case Studies 2
- Industrial Design: Style and Substance