Just like the beautiful country in which we are located, APIIT is a rich blend of traditional and modern styles. We have developed a singular character to embrace those things that set us apart. We pride ourselves on the quality of both our teaching and research as well as having a unique living and learning environment.
Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) provides access to world-class resources across a wide range of disciplines. This translates into industry-ready skills and a competitive edge for graduates.
Our courses are approved by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). All of our programmes are quality assured by an International Advisory Panel (IAP) whose members include representatives from our international partner universities and industry and technology leaders in the private sector.
Learning for Employability
Employers look for qualified people who have the technical know-how and the ability to communicate, work in teams and other personal skills.
At APIIT, our programmes are developed to provide you not only with interesting and stimulating modules to develop your mind, but also to enhance your knowledge and skills and increase your ability to compete for that dream job. You also need to possess the ability to learn, develop and adapt. Much of what is current knowledge will soon be out-of-date and the reality is that to succeed you need to be adaptable and innovative. We achieve this through the:
Five “I”s Model™
1. Innovation through the design of curriculum, the module content and the learning approaches.
2. Integration through developing your capabilities to interrelate knowledge and to work in multidisciplinary teams.
3. Information through developing your knowledge and also your abilities to communicate effectively and persuasively.
4. Interactivity through the use of group work to develop your teamwork skills and through the use of technology to achieve interactivity of devices and people.
5. Imagination in relation to new products, ideas, applications and solutions.
- Certificate Programme
- Diploma Programme
- Undergraduate Studies
- Corporate Training